Diabetes1 Forumss

Forum

>
Topic Title: Animas 2010 Online Pump Triathlon Relay
Created On: 05/31/2010 12:36 PM

07/06/2010 10:27 AM

Author Icon
AmariT

That's awesome! Unfortunately, it's loading extremely slowly for me, but I'm gradually working my way towards your video.
 07/05/2010 02:54 PM

Author Icon
FatCatAnna

[font face="verdana,geneva" size="2"]So, have you made your 10 second video yet? Don't forget the deadline is July 31st, 2010. I just received notification today that my video is up for viewing (#69) and you'll have to keep your eyes out for the Fat Cat! [br][br]There's some really good ones that have been posted, only two Canadians so far (come on Canada!!!), use your imagination for how you'd like to do your video - that involves either walking, wheels, water (or all - again - you are the director of your video). Once you've been notifed that your video is up on the website - spread the word here, and in other social forums that you belong to.[br][br]Diabetics Rock!!! Whoo! Whoo! Let's all make it to the finish line together. [br][br]REMEMBER - you do not have to be a diabetic OR on an insulin pump - just join in for the heck of it!!![/font]
 05/31/2010 12:36 PM

Author Icon
FatCatAnna

[p=text-align: justify;][font face="verdana,geneva" size="2"]Kerri Sparling ([url=http://www.sixuntilme.com/]Six Until Me[/url]) is one of many diabetics and non diabetics who are presently involved in making a 10-second video for the [url=http://pumptri.com/]Animas 2010 Online Pump Triathlon Relay[/url]. I am presently trying to decide how to do my left-to-right 10 second screen debut for this fun project (like my Mum says I was always meant to be on stage) - and hopefully you'll join in on the fun as well with us all.[/font][/p][p=text-align: justify;][font face="verdana,geneva" size="2"]You have until July 31, 2010 - and it's open to both residents of United States and Canada. The even better thing is Animas will be donating $10,000 to a non-profit charity chosen by the individual participants of the PumpTri Community once we've all crossed the finish line. [/font][/p][p=text-align: justify;][font face="verdana,geneva" size="2"]So, let's get cracking on putting out some great videos - and all end up at the finish line together in victory![/font][/p][p=text-align: justify;][/p][p=text-align: center;][img=100x100]http://ams.body1.com/assets/FatCatAnna/ill_finish_line.gif[/img][/p][br][p] [/p]

RSS
From the BLOGS
KNOW THE BASIC INFORMATION OF DIABETES
Comment By ricvisa
more
Comment
more Blogs
Medication
By FatCatAnna

Posted: Mar 17, 2017
 Thanks for that Andre77 ... though in this area where you've posted "Type 1 Diabetes" - we already know we've got diabetes (50+ years for me).   DiabetesUK has a pretty good description of ...

more more Forums
Debating Good Control
Debating Good Control
Dr. Howard Wolpert and Dr. Richard Bernstein discuss A1C goals in a lively ...
more more Featured Videos
Cost Savings Tool
Do you know the annual cost of managing your diabetes? Would you like to find ways to reduce your costs? Calculate your total budget and identify ways to save money. You can do this in just a few minutes by entering facts about the products you use. This quick analysis will provide you with a comprehensive overview of both spending and potential savings.

Cost Savings Tool
Monitor Comparison Tools
Blood glucose monitors offer an easy way to test your blood sugar at home or on the go. Use this comparison tool as a guide to learn more about the features and benefits of your current monitor or to find a new one.
Handheld Monitor Comparison
Continuous Glucose Monitor Comparison
Advanced BMI Calculator
Ever wonder if you are at a healthy weight? Then enter your height and weight in our advanced Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator. This tool provides you with two important numbers reflecting the estimated impact of your present body weight and shape upon your overall health.
Advanced BMI Calculator
more Care Tools

Dr. Wayne Caputo

Dr. Wayne Caputo:

Simplifying Treatment of Diabetic Ulcers
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Nov 16, 2019  © 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.