Diabetes1 Forumss

Forum

>
Topic Title: High Fiber Plus Pita Bread – a diabetic friendly pita bread
Created On: 07/23/2010 09:41 AM

09/09/2011 01:21 PM

Author Icon

Christian Louboutin Gold Differa Double Platform [147] - $150.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
 09/09/2011 12:50 PM

Author Icon

Fig Uggs Classic Argyle Knit [uug_70] - $133.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
 09/09/2011 12:27 PM

Author Icon

Christian Louboutin Ankle Boot Black [395] - $137.70 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
 09/09/2011 11:44 AM

Author Icon

Christian Louboutin Ambertina Silver Crystals Sandals - $178.00 : Christian Louboutin , Christian Louboutin Replica, Louboutin Sale,Christian Louboutin,Christian Louboutin Store,Christian Louboutin Ou
 09/09/2011 10:27 AM

Author Icon

Chelsea 10/11 Away Green Blank Customized Long Sleeve Soccer Jerseys and Shorts [SoccerJerseys7599] - $32.00 :
 09/09/2011 07:00 AM

Author Icon

Frank Gehry Torque Bracelet [tiffany1064] - €30.99 : tiffany, Tiffay Outlet,Tiffany On Sale,Tiffany Co Outlet,Tiffany And Co Outlet
 09/09/2011 01:38 AM

Author Icon

Gray Uggs Classic Tall Paisley [uug_79] - $145.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
 09/08/2011 10:47 PM

Author Icon

Youth Netherlands 10/11 Home Orange Replica Soccer Jerseys and Shorts #13 OOIJER [SoccerJerseys8465] - $23.00 :
 09/08/2011 04:16 PM

Author Icon

Tiffany Sets,Tiffany Sets on sale,cheap Tiffany Sets
 07/27/2010 02:39 PM

Author Icon
FatCatAnna

[font face="verdana,geneva" size="2"]I agree with you AmariT on the bread taking away from what is inside! I also tend to have open face sandwiches - enjoy preparing it fresh on the spot - but sometimes I don't have the time to do that - and the wrap/pita makes life much easier for those of us on the run.[br][br]BTW, I had to go to the US border yesterday (it's only 1/2 an hour away from Montreal) and decided after we'd done our business with the getting NEXUS card, etc. with Homeland Security we'd drive further south to Plattsburgh. I had this bee in my bonnet about finding this bread that High_Carb_Freak wrote about. [br][br]Stopped by at Walmart (the American ones are soooo HUGE compared to what we have here and the choice of foods seems limitless). Alas, couldn't find the pita bread that High_Carb_Freak wrote about here (it seems only available in NY city area - or online). Instead found something similar called [url=http://www.flatoutbread.com/]Flatout Flatbread[/url]. I bought a pack of 6 wraps of Multi-Grain with flax for $2.00 USD which I think is a pretty good deal. I just had lunch with a diced up egg with abit of Ranch dressing and threw in some veggies, rolled it up, and it was delicious! It's 100 calories with 17g of carb with 8 g of fibre which makes the actual carb count only 9g! [br][br]I also picked up a pack of their Light Italian Herb flatbread - which is lower in calories (90) with 16 g of carb and 9 g of fibre - so even lower then the ! I'm going to freeze that pack - and hopefully it'll taste better. I think making the pizza like you do AmariT is going to be something I'll be trying very soon! [br][br]Again, sorry my nonUSA followers - it can only be bought in the USA. So at least for you Americans, and Canadians that live close to the border, it'll be easy to find. You can also request it if you go to their website (and it can be purchased online).[/font][br][br][p=text-align: center;][img=293x301]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/mhwk06/beeinbonnet.jpg[/img][/p][br][br]

RSS
From the BLOGS
KNOW THE BASIC INFORMATION OF DIABETES
Comment By ricvisa
more
Comment
more Blogs
Medication
By FatCatAnna

Posted: Mar 17, 2017
 Thanks for that Andre77 ... though in this area where you've posted "Type 1 Diabetes" - we already know we've got diabetes (50+ years for me).   DiabetesUK has a pretty good description of ...

more more Forums
Vlog: Manny Hernandez on Type I and II Diabetes
Vlog: Manny Hernandez on Type I and II Diabetes
Manny Hernandez of tudiabetes.com dicusses the similarities and differences ...
more more Featured Videos
Cost Savings Tool
Do you know the annual cost of managing your diabetes? Would you like to find ways to reduce your costs? Calculate your total budget and identify ways to save money. You can do this in just a few minutes by entering facts about the products you use. This quick analysis will provide you with a comprehensive overview of both spending and potential savings.

Cost Savings Tool
Monitor Comparison Tools
Blood glucose monitors offer an easy way to test your blood sugar at home or on the go. Use this comparison tool as a guide to learn more about the features and benefits of your current monitor or to find a new one.
Handheld Monitor Comparison
Continuous Glucose Monitor Comparison
Advanced BMI Calculator
Ever wonder if you are at a healthy weight? Then enter your height and weight in our advanced Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator. This tool provides you with two important numbers reflecting the estimated impact of your present body weight and shape upon your overall health.
Advanced BMI Calculator
more Care Tools

Dr. Wayne Caputo

Dr. Wayne Caputo:

Simplifying Treatment of Diabetic Ulcers
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Dec 8, 2019  © 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.